• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Olimar's to brawl with. :)

Scykoh

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm over-all pretty new to Brawl, but definatly learning, I'm not new at all to the Smash series, so, yeah. :) I've recently mained Toon Link (Along with most of the Brawl community, I know, shush. :p ) and have had alot of trouble with Olimar, and over-all just love fighting Olimar. I like to think I'm atleast an average player, nothing special, but not terrible.. So I'm looking for oponents that range in skill anywhere from average to pro. If you're interested, drop a post here or PM me, take care and much love for the Olimar community!

Edit: Guess I should drop some match details in here to help avoid any confusion.

I'm looking for 1v1 only. No Items. 3-5 Stock. Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, for maps. And I live USA West. (Pretty standard match settings, but it still doesn't hurt to add. :D)

Top Bottom