• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOOKING FOR NEWCOMERS...

Nito LR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nito_LR
Hey SmashBoards, the names Nito, and im trying to get the smash scene in my area bigger.

I already have a good amount of friends that play smash and we are pretty decent at it. I want us to be more legit so the more ppl i feel we have in the group the better. because of my experience of playing smash since the 64 version and that i have been to tournaments, i have a great knowledge of the game. im looking for people who might possibly live in my area that like smash alot and willing to play with us and even possibly go to tournaments in the future. i can teach everything in game i know to people wanting to learn / get better and im always wanting to learn new things and get better myself.

i live in Schenectady, New York area and im always looking for new and good competition. Me and my friends usually meet Thursdays like 8ish and "brawl until we fall". Friday we try to meet up as well.
AND We play both Melee and Brawl

if anyone interested let me know :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welcome to the boards bro. :grin: I know you've been here a few years, but you haven't posted many messages.

I suggest you head here to find people to Brawl.
http://smashboards.com/threads/looking-for-people-to-brawl-click-here.334973/
You can also try the welcome center, and there are many other threads to look for people to play the Smash games or tournaments with.

Topics like this are usually locked because of the amount of new users that post threads to find people to play with.

Nito LR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nito_LR
thanks. :)
yeah i havent really been on as much as i should but since the new smash been announced , i have been really hype, so im trying my best to get new ppl

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey there~

You would have much, much better luck getting new people to join by posting in your Regional Zone. This section is pretty much the go-to place for finding area-specific matches and meet-ups, as well as meeting new people in your area.

Nito LR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nito_LR
thank you i just saw the post above i know you guys not suppose to post this subject in this area XD thanks for the help

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
The best way to have a local scene is to spark as many people as possible, especially people you don't play with all the time. Hopefully these people will start playing with their own friends. What this does is actually makes a clone of your group of friends, but you each learn different tactics and styles to deal with different situations. When you guys get together again to play, you will realize how radically different they play, and you learn to adapt to the new situation.

Nito LR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nito_LR
exactly i want to find another local group, maybe people i didnt know that played and we can all level up together.

Top Bottom