• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for new Opponents! (3ds)

Twisst

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-7233-2873
3DS FC :: 0619-7233-2873. Name :: TwissT

Looking for some Decent players (Not Tournament level, but not new)
Wanting to practice with some of my secondarys but also advancing my main
Reply with friendcode + name and ill friend you :b:

PS Im pretty new to Smashboards, but i've had Smash 4 for a while now.

Last edited:

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
Hey, it would be interesting as I don't have Smashboards friends on my 3DS, I could learn you some things. ^^
My name is Alexis and and my Friend Code is 4210 - 4531 - 2184. It's great that you lives in England, our hours to play will be great, I'm available now if you want. :)

Just one thing, I advise you to use the Topic in the Post-Its about Sharing 3DS Codes, there are plenty of people that are waiting to play with you there. ^^
Also, it would be great to see your mains/seconds/fun characters in your signature. ;)

Cheers.

Twisst

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-7233-2873
Hey, it would be interesting as I don't have Smashboards friends on my 3DS, I could learn you some things. ^^
My name is Alexis and and my Friend Code is 4210 - 4531 - 2184. It's great that you lives in England, our hours to play will be great, I'm available now if you want. :)

Just one thing, I advise you to use the Topic in the Post-Its about Sharing 3DS Codes, there are plenty of people that are waiting to play with you there. ^^
Also, it would be great to see your mains/seconds/fun characters in your signature. ;)

Cheers.
Thanks Alexis! Ill add you now although i'm not currently available (Maybe tomorrow?) and i also have school Monday - Friday but other than that im pretty active :) Ill also add my mains to my signature. :D

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
No problem, I'll be here, I'm active as well. Tell me via PMs if you want to play. :)

Top Bottom