• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for melee players at NC state University and Winston-salem,NC (for the summer)

tommeh2glock

Smash Rookie
I've never played anyone who knows the meta game and advanced techniques so that will probably take awhile to for me to get used to but I do 3 stock or 4 stock any casual player I've come across. Here's a first take recorded on a Kodak Toaster just so you can get a sense of how I play so I'm not too much of a waste of time for your experienced ass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sf9Uk2sibA
(disclaimer/johns: fox is a secondary, It takes me a bit to get warm esp with fox since I don't use x or y for anything, i was camera shy and tech skill suffered :bee: )

I main falco but can play fox, marth, falcon, shiek, peach, and mario at a similar level for secondaries if you want practice. I really have no interest in facebook groups or attending tourneys either ;)

Just give a shout if you wanna play some this summer in winston salem or at NC state this coming fall semester.

I'll be in Winston-salem until the 18th but what I'd prefer is any people that play melee at NC State. C'mon guys. I seens ya in the library.

lessus

Smash Rookie
after watching your video it wont take you long to get pr/ed...the competitive players here arent very god

Top Bottom