• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for local people to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shield

Smash Rookie
I live in victorville,CA and im looking for local people to play... It doesnt matter which way we play in person or via internet I'm just looking to get good at this game really good 8)... Also i wanted to know if anyone out there has come up with a way to chat and smash at the same time without having to pm constantly?

Seeya

Smash Cadet
that's why i'm here ;)

i live in Washington. i think if we brawl, our brawl will be fair with slight lag. :)

Wanna brawl me? i think i'm pretty decent.

i use Windows Live Messenger. we can chat there. i use Windows Live Messenger at the same time as i play Brawl. :) of course, there is also a chat on SmashBoards http://www.smashboards.com/chat.php but you need Java

Shield

Smash Rookie
I thought we have the right to post new topics as long as we stay within the boudaries of the thread and last time i checked the friend finder is not up and this was the only other way i know seeya i sent u a friend request 1v1 8)

Marshie

Smash Apprentice
OK, first, sorry for being rude, secondly, there are places you can go on smashboards to find members in your local area, second I usually see plenty of "LETS BRAWL NAO" topics and almost all the time they are immediatley locked. Im suprised yours isnt, the only reason I was mad is that I saw it someones first post and thought (like just about every other time) they hadnt read the rules... why not try... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=2000399

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom