• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for link mains as well as zss and ike players

Skankevere

Smash Rookie
I'm a link main looking for other link mains to help improve/solidify my game. I have a for glory win rate of about 75% using link (estimated.) Anyway my code is 4313 - 0307 - 4164 add me if youd also like pick up more techniques that dont include rolling and spamming/just play.
I also play a bit of ZSS, Ike, and slightly Roy but not as well.
Thanks.

Aegislasher

Smash Cadet
At the bottom of the locals I have gone 0-2 in.
3DS FC
3153-5646-3027
I'm a link main looking for other link mains to help improve/solidify my game. I have a for glory win rate of about 75% using link (estimated.) Anyway my code is 4313 - 0307 - 4164 add me if youd also like pick up more techniques that dont include rolling and spamming/just play.
I also play a bit of ZSS, Ike, and slightly Roy but not as well.
Thanks.
I'm not too good but I do main Link and I might be able to help you a bit with Roy if you want. FC - 3153-5646-3027

Top Bottom