• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Good Wolfs(North East preferably)

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
First and foremost apologies to people who visit the wolf, pikachu, rob, toon link and falco boards. I'm going to post it there since Im very much interested in fighting talented players who use these characters.

Hey, I'm Versatile, and I use Ike. Yes, get your laughs in. I know the stereotype for us Ike mainers(Noob!). I'm looking to improve my skills with him and to do that I need to fight characters I feel I need more experience against.

So the skinny is this: Wolf players what's up? Willing to give this Jersey cat some matches on Wifi? I really don't like Wolf on wifi because the blaster is very hard to PS, but I want to fight good ones pretty bad, and they are none in my immediate area.

My aim is VersatileRTC and my friend code is to the left. Add me, and give me your AIM if you can!

Thanks for the love

- V

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I would totally be up for the challenge if I didn't live al the way in Louisiana xD. My wifi is working either so, meh. Im sure you can fine a good majority of wolf's near your area on these wolf boards.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah bro, go LA xD im getting brawl in a day or two, (ive been camping out at my friends house and play brawl all day while he plays TF2) anyway, go BR

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
I'd be willing to beat you if we could find a mutual game time. I main wolf and am 12th in the MLG league, and one of the elite 8 on wifiwars. Anyways, maybe I can dispel the myths around wolf players being spammers. =D

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah bro, go LA xD im getting brawl in a day or two, (ive been camping out at my friends house and play brawl all day while he plays TF2) anyway, go BR
Hell ya man!! You should come to 3LT in BR Recognize. It's coming up this saturday(5/10) at Laser Tag Of Baton Rouge. Check out the regions board, and go to the louisiana thread to get more info. It's going to be sweet.

Top Bottom