• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for good sonic players to battle

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
I am looking to battle all the pro sonic players to see if my sonic is up for the challenge and when i mean pro sonic players i mean the best in the world please sign ur brawl name and friend code and msn so i can get contact of u . I am really just trying to see if i can match up to the best sonic players

Brawl Name=P2P
Friend Code=0602-5933-8838
msn=link2man22@hotmail.com

J18

Smash Journeyman
you're probly looking for interimofzeal, lucky, dnes, puffball, etc...
pm those kids if you think you're worthy =P

Zachbeanie

Smash Rookie
Me

hey i play a pretty good sonic to im one of the pros im god as sonic you could say
and if you want me to open a can of woop *** i will

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
hey i play a pretty good sonic to im one of the pros im god as sonic you could say
and if you want me to open a can of woop *** i will
shut up zach and no ur not i know ur not a good sonic at all so i wont be playing u cause i dont need to prove anything

Zachbeanie

Smash Rookie
:(

some ones afraid to battle my sonic youre never battled it so you dont no
and until you have i dont think you can even beat it haha
if you truly where a good sonic main you would vs me

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Notice how he doesn't have sonic as one of his mains. He/She is obviously either a horrible noob that knows nothing or is just being a jerk and is actually good. Said person also can't type with proper english.

Top Bottom