• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for good players in Texas?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Looking for good players in Texas?
Post in the Smasher locator thread or look at that map (it's one of the stickied posts). There are some texas players in there.

Playing online is cool if you've never heard of that before you should read about it and try it.

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
Zero and Rapta are both from Texas I believe. tacos is from south texas too pretty sure. I can give you their skype info if you want to try to play them. Also join online.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to you both. I'd sure appreciate having their skype info.There's a 64 tournament in Louisiana next weekend, which looks like it'll have 25 or perhaps many more players. I'm trying to invite everyone else in Texas I can contact. It's a big state, so I have hard time getting together with anyone.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Hey beesy are you going to Baton Rouge on the 2nd? I should probably pm this to you but maybe someone close to Baton Rouge will see it that doesn't know 64 is happening somewhere on the 2nd.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
I am planning on going to Slidell louisiana for the N64 State-Throwdown Showdown on the 2nd!
...apparently it won't let me post links until i have ten posts...but you can facebook it.

Maybe we can pick people up on the way. I'd love for more people to go

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I'm coming from Florida. it's in Slidell? Okay I didn't know. is bowl going too? I was told at one point neither of you were going but if you guys are I have to lol.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I'm coming from Florida. it's in Slidell? Okay I didn't know. is bowl going too? I was told at one point neither of you were going but if you guys are I have to lol.
Sadly Bowl moved to East Coast, so I'm the Texas rep now. We'll all miss Bowl there.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Abilene, Texas.Cobr, Idk why he hasn't signed up for zenith...I'll text him right now and ask.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Cobr, Bowl said he's too busy with his new job to make it.
Also, bad news. I may have just broken my thumb. I did something serious to it, so my chances of making it next weekend to The Louisiana 64 Smash tournament are falling. :(

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
I'd love to...I only play in person. I don't have an online setup. I'm on a mac, and have never learned what I'd need to do to set all that up. @ Mateen Mateen

@ Mateen Mateen /zero you're in Dallas? I go there sometimes, and I may move there. Maybe we can play!

@ Froski Froski Can you ever come to Abilene and play?

@jvarg1990 @lv20ninja @Capt_Dangerous @jcrazy @Ezzee @Yobolight @WOTG @Abet117 @tacos same to you Texas guys, if you're even in Abilene or if we can organize a tournament somewhere let's play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku

Smash Master
He posted 4 times in a row. I merged the posts and usually when I send a double post warning I disable the public "warning received" notice, but I forgot this time.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I'd love to...I only play in person. I don't have an online setup. I'm on a mac, and have never learned what I'd need to do to set all that up. @ Mateen Mateen

@ Mateen Mateen /zero you're in Dallas? I go there sometimes, and I may move there. Maybe we can play!

@ Froski Froski Can you ever come to Abilene and play?

@jvarg1990 @lv20ninja @Capt_Dangerous @jcrazy @Ezzee @Yobolight @WOTG @Abet117 @tacos same to you Texas guys, if you're even in Abilene or if we can organize a tournament somewhere let's play?
Not in Lubbock anymore and Corpus to Abilene is one hell of stretch. Ill probably take a flight. Not too comfortable making that drive with my vette and all its problems..... I plan on staying in corpus for a while though, so if you are ever in the area let me know. Ill sling you my contact info.

Last edited:

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Not in Lubbock anymore and Corpus to Abilene is one hell of stretch. Ill probably take a flight. Not too comfortable making that drive with my vette and all its problems..... I plan on staying in corpus for a while though, so if you are ever in the area let me know. Ill sling you my contact info.
Cool, maybe we can play at Apex at least. I'm hoping to go this year.

Top Bottom