• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for good Dedede players

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I havent played any good dedede players and I need someone with good skills that can match with me toe to toe (not saying that I am the greatest), but I am just tired of fighting every other character instead of dedede. Out of all of my freinds I am the only one who uses dedede other just stick to using the other popular characters such as , luigi, wolf, MK, link, and capton falcon. I am just so tired of facing all of them and, 7 out times of 10 win, because they always get caught off guard by my inhaling double scuicide. Sorry for the long intro but in short I just want some good dedede players freind codes so plz share them with me. I am allways playing from 8-9 but that doesnt mean I dont play other times.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
My friends are that way too. They all figure that b/c one character is faster, that they can own slow characters or heavyweights. They claim D3 sux, but I have to show them first-hand why he is force to be reckoned with.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I don't do Dedede dittos either I think there stupid, and I don't ever really play wifi because I think its a joke

kingofwaddles

Smash Apprentice
I've always hated dittos...no good reason...just pure hate.
i do dittos with my close friends, but with random people usually theyre just trying to make some name for themself, its not like "metaknight is a kirby counter so i lost"
people cant say that in dittos, they just say "my ddd is better, we were evenly matched"
dittos=arrogance alot of times.

aznxk3vi17

Smash Cadet
I mostly hate them because of the sheer number of Waddle Dees on screen disrupting EVERY SINGLE **** ATTACK OMG MAKE IT STOP I JUST WANTED TO DO AN AERIAL

etc.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
dude i would ditto you anytime cause d3 dittos are way too fun.

however... i don't play online cause its rediculous.

cause cg's and ig's just don't happen if you're in md hit me up, haha

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
i dont do ddd doubles, alot of dudes dont
I've always hated dittos...no good reason...just pure hate.
I mostly hate them because of the sheer number of Waddle Dees on screen disrupting EVERY SINGLE **** ATTACK OMG MAKE IT STOP I JUST WANTED TO DO AN AERIAL

etc.
Dittos in Brawl are friggin HORRIBLE. Maybe its just me.
more like way too ********. all it is is chaingrabbing back and forth, and you can infinite grab another dedede near the ledge so it is basically who chaingrabs the other to the edge first.

I am not saying that I want ditto fights I just want to fight a dedede for once. Besides so far on wifi I have been using captain falcon and ganandorf allot.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
i dont mind playing your dedede im a big fan of dedede myself but you would have to play at my house or at your house because i dont even have the game

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
more like way too ********. all it is is chaingrabbing back and forth, and you can infinite grab another dedede near the ledge so it is basically who chaingrabs the other to the edge first.
dude, played a bunch of casuals against azen the last tourney i went to and d3 dittos with him were easily some of the most fun matches i had at the tournament. cause its all about who makes the bigger mistake.

so yes i know what it is. and i would imagine mine would beat alot of dededes now that i understand the match. but its not worth talkin about. but if you are ever over here in md or me in cali we should play some just cause they are insane.

and as always insane = massive fun + dumb

Samus-T

Smash Lord
iv never played a ddd ditto and iv always wanted to. i know iv gotta good ddd and im down for a ditto on wifi ;P. pm me whenever u wanna play bro

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I have an odd modem witch allows me to either use wireless or cable but only one at a time. I will register you but about the pming thats gonna be a problem I am usually on at night (most likely starting at 8 when I am done with my homework HIGHSCHOOL SUCKS) so I will add you tinight when I get home (going to see IRON MAN) hope to play you then.

Top Bottom