• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for friendlies in the citrus heights/sacramento area

kaeluntouchable

Smash Rookie
I'm just wondering if there are any other players in the Citrus heights/Sacramento area that would like to have some friendlies sometime. I moved up here fairly recently and haven't really found anyone to play with yet. I thought posting here might be a good way to find some peeps to throw down with. My apartment is available but I'm also willing to go other places if someone has a already set group and meeting place.

P.S. I'm kinda new to this site, so you will have to pardon the lack of elaboration in the avatar and signature department.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Lol I find it very amusing I walked you through posting this thread on AIM. Good luck finding people, I want your Lucario in good condition when we have our throw down in the future.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
He's in SoCal I believe. Both Davis and Sacramento have active smash scenes. As does Yuba City and the surrounding area. All those places have regular tournies, and in Davis we do at least weekly smashfests. I'm not sure what the schedule will be like but you can post if you're interested. In fact, you can either go to the Tag tourney in Sac or the Crib of Big Pimpin in Davis tomorrow.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Dude, come to davis for a good time. Also, are you here for melee or brawl? Also, pls don't say brawl. And if you do, still come to davis and play us. lolz.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Back off Erickson I found him first! I will fight you for him! Not in melee though, cuz then I'd lose :D

kaeluntouchable

Smash Rookie
Rofl, I'm down for both melee and brawl. I will be going to the tourny in rancho tomorrow, and for anyone wanting to introduce themselves I'm pretty much impossible to miss. I'm about 5'8" and have rediculously blond dyed hair. I'll be sporting a white fedora too if that isn't out of the ordinary enough you've got an oddly large amount of short eccentric looking people attending. ;) OH, and I normally play under the tag of Tau so feel free to say hi.

Cornstalk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cornstalk
I know man, the Citrus Heights area has a lot of families and old people... so it's hard to find people in the typical 15 to 29 age range that plays video games, let alone owns a freakin cube or Wii...

But yeah, I'm actually in Citrus Heights near Greenback and Garfield. In fact... I work at the gamestop at greenback and Garfield, and have the big boss' OK to do smash tournies once and a while. :D

Catch me on AIM or MSN messenger some time.

AIM: CornstalkTheTall
MSN: CornstalkTheTall@hotmail.com

I fail at the competitive scene... but I'd like to think I'm good practice because I mostly play random and try to pull out crazy stuff. :D

Top Bottom