• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Fox Critique

Hello, Fox boards.

I'm looking for Fox critique right now. I'm just a random mid-level player, if that helps with any potential critique. I want to bring the character to the level of my Roy to cover each other's worst matchups and effectively dual-main.

If I'm doing anything wrong, if you have any advice on getting the kill and ways I can kill confirm better, if there's little kinks in my play I could tweak, or if I'm not utilizing anything enough, please let me know. Anything and everything helps.

Why I posted here:
I didn't know if the video thread was the right place, since it seemed to be for high-level matches, and not some mid-level dude playing randoms on For Glory looking for critique.
I was also worried that I wouldn't get replied to and critiqued with so many pages, and it's more of an immediate thing with a WiFi bracket next week where my play will be featured on their channel. I'd like to add anything I can to my play beforehand.

Top Bottom