• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for experienced players for wifi (G3 grinding (;)

C4-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pig321
hello everyone,
I'm a Ranked wario main from NorCal. As G3 draws closer I'm finding it hard to find players at my level or higher to play regularly. Playing through smash ladder/FB had only brought me so much success when it comes to finding high level play. I'm really hoping to push myself farther than I have before Genesis 3.

With all that said ,
Are their any players here that are experienced ( place top8 regularly at tournaments, ranked in your region, national/regional threats, etc.) that are willing to grind wifi matchs?

I'm really looking for someone who can push me and give me higher level matchs than what I've been playing, I adapt well over time so I can continually push you as well. To get the most out of our matchs I would prefer someone who is willing skype so we can discuss habits, situational things, the MU at hand, and almost anything else that can help us to improve. ( if you can't skype it's totally fine , it's just a great tool to use is all)

Don't be afraid to message me or post with questions/concerns !

Last edited:
Top Bottom