• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for contributors for http://ontario-smash.com/

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
http://ontario-smash.com/ is a new site I've been working on that is intended to be a resource repository for outsiders and newcomers to the Smash scene in Ontario, but players of any level can get use out of it with the event calendar and lists of links for each Smash game.

I'm looking for reps for scenes across Ontario who are willing to submit events for their region as they come up, and submit news posts whenever something newsworthy happens (and I use that term very liberally).

Let me know if you're interested! And feel free to show this site to anyone you know who may be interested in the Smash community.

Vanitas

Smash Ace
If no one has volunteered from Ottawa, I can do some work for the Melee scene specifically. I will most likely be leaving Ottawa in a year or so, but I'll do what I can in the meantime.

Last edited:

SmashHole '82

Banned via Warnings
Thank you very much for contributing to the Smash scene in Ontario. What a great idea!
I can't help with the website, but as for volunteering in the competitive scene itself... maybe helping jump-start the 3DS version's scene in Mississauga wouldn't be a bad idea at all! Especially considering the accessibility of 3DS users, AND with this game coming first.
To be honest, I sold ALL THREE of the previous Smash games, when I heard THAT game announced, and to support my oh-so-awesome 3DS in general. I should at least volunteer for my home city, but if things heat up in Toronto, oh, I'M THERE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom