• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for advice vs Diddy Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

InternetSandman

Smash Rookie
NNID
InternetSandman
I recently had a Bo5 money match against a Mario/Diddy player, it was streamed and uploaded to YouTube so I figured I would post it here and ask for advice

(If this is the wrong place to post this kind of thread, my apologies)

https://youtu.be/soPO1DqF4bY

I don't have too many problems vs Mario, in this first match I just let my guard down near the end and got punished for it

Diddy Kong, on the other hand, is constantly infuriating for me to fight. I feel like there's just so many options for the Diddy that cover pretty much anything I know how to do, and that's where I need plenty of advice. I'm already aware of some things I need to practice, but any advice that you guys can give me would be much appreciated, especially specific to this matchup (but also general fundamentals I might be lacking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom