• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Zamus main to train with.

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Alright, so I have gotten tired of playing Zamus players who just destroy me, while I am there just wondering how the hell am I supposed to even beat this character? I main Marth, and his best strategy is to force opponents to do things and then punish them,but I have no idea how to punish Zamus when her moves have so little lag. You guys can give me advice,but I really want to find a Zamus main that can talk to me and explain what I am doing wrong and how to improve against her.

READ THIS EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't have a Wii U,so I can only play in the 3DS version.

Last edited:

BitGlitch

Smash Rookie
I main ZSS, granted I am just an average player. I'd be willing to help you as much as I can though. My NNID is: BitGlitched

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
I main ZSS, granted I am just an average player. I'd be willing to help you as much as I can though. My NNID is: BitGlitched
I forgot to mention that I don't have a Wii U, I can only play the 3DS version. I'm going to edit the post.

Top Bottom