• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a video that showed slide di demonstrated on the controller

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Okay so i remember awhile back seeing a video posted on smashboards that demonstrated "**** di" on the n64 controller. It was just a close up of a controller and hands doing really fast slide di in a few different directions. I remember it being really helpful for me and i wanted to show some other people but i cant seem to find the video anywhere. Could someone post the link for that?

B Link

Smash Lord
I would have found this in 5 seconds. But smashboards won't let you search for stuff between 2008-2013.

If you're up for the search, just keep going back through the pages on the social thread/ask a question while searching '**** DI' or something lol

EDIT: NVM FOUND IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8F13WU6ERY

^FYI: In contrast to the above vid, I use two fingers to hold the stick on Left/Right Side DI.

I haven't had success with just my thumb (yet).

Top Bottom