• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a very specific type of practice partner

Darkzephr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4012-4533-2435
Sheik player here, relatively new to smash. I'm looking to improve fast, and would like to find a practice partner that is interested in doing the same.

Coming from a background in Starcraft, I find one the best ways to practice is not to just constantly play, but to focus on specific aspects of play that need to be improved. I'd really like to find a practice partner who is willing to not just fight, but analyze replays together, and grind out issues with play. While this type of practice isn't generally much fun, for me it's the best way to improve.

If you're interested, my Friend Code is 4012-4533-2435. I also have access to a teamspeak server we can use for the practice, so feel free to send me a private message on here for more details.

Top Bottom