• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a training partner? Why try Zoi- Wait wrong franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
Hello fellow surfers of the world wide web!

The purpose for this thread is to find new partners for practice with on Smash 4 for Wii U and 3DS. The rules for this thread are simple. They are as follows:

1: This thread is for leaving contact information in the form of NIDD and friend codes to play with each other online. Please if you wish to have a conversation with any other members on this thread have either a private conversation or start a new thread for that purpose.

2: Leave information on this page in the following format:
Name: John Smith
WII U NNID: Jsmithrulez420memelord
3DS Friend Code: 1234-5678-9111
Free time to play: 24/7, no life...
Mains: Dark Young Dr. Toon Marth Junior and Luma.

3: This is Clyde ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He is the mascot of this thread. No you do not get to help make this decision, this is final.

4: No profanity and all that jazz, I don't feel like typing out more specifics so just learn some etiquette would you? Thanks. Unless you don't anyway. In which case, according to the concept of treating others how you wish to be treated, XOXOXOup yours buddyXOXOXO.

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
Name: BrightTempest
NNID: Should be under my profile picture, if not it's BrightTempest
Friend Code: 0404-9255-2974
Time I can play: Week days 4:00-6:00 unless I specifically let you know I can't that day.
Week Ends: Pretty much clear unless otherwise specified. I'll give you notice if I can't.
Mains: Pit, Dark Pit and Roy
Secondaries: Marth, Ike, Toon Link and Lucas

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
they already have a find training partners thread, but nonetheless:

Name: dj8020
NNID: gandoe
Time I can play: everyday from 16:00-23:00 (GMT+1. amsterdam)
Week Ends: always
Mains: Lilmac + Ganondorf
Secondaries: Mr.Game & Watch + Cloud

Modkiq

Smash Rookie
NNID
Modkiq
they already have a find training partners thread, but nonetheless:

Name: dj8020
NNID: gandoe
Time I can play: everyday from 16:00-23:00 (GMT+1. amsterdam)
Week Ends: always
Mains: Lilmac + Ganondorf
Secondaries: Mr.Game & Watch + Cloud
Hey man, I'm sure we can play together if you want to. I live in Norway, so we're pretty close to each other

Name: Alexkiq
NNID: Modkiq
Free time to play: 16:00-22:00, unless I have a test or something coming up.
Mains: I mainly play Mario and Pikachu for serious games, but I tend to switch between a lot of characters in friendlies.
Skype (if you use that): mudkiq

Last edited:

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
Sorry I wasn't been able to respond sooner, I was unusually busy the last few days. Also I'm EST(-5) time. I will most likely be able to play later today, I'll give a more specific time later(Got to run some errands.) So if your interested in versing let me know. Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member

If anyone needs a training partner, I'm usually up. Just quote me in this thread, leave a message on my profile or PM me, whatever works!

Name:
Feelicks
NNID: Feelicks
Time I'm Available: On weekdays, after 3:30 PM EST. On the weekend I'm free whenever.
Mains: :4dedede:,:4wario:, :4ness: & :4bowser:
Secondaries: :4mewtwo:,:4myfriends:,:4pit: & :4charizard:
Contact Methods: My Skype name is thedoctorfelix, but I rarely use Skype anymore unless requested and am almost always on Discord nowadays. My name on there is Feelicks if you wanna chat while we're playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
If anyone needs a training partner, I'm usually up. Just quote me in this thread, leave a message on my profile or PM me, whatever works!
Later today at around 2:00(EST same as you) I should be free if you are interested.

D

Deleted member

Later today at around 2:00(EST same as you) I should be free if you are interested.
I'll be at a tournament during that time, unfortunately. I get home around 5:30 PM, so will you be free then or after?

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
I'll be at a tournament during that time, unfortunately. I get home around 5:30 PM, so will you be free then or after?
I think so. I might have dinner at that time, if that's the case I'll only be about half an hour late.

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
I'm available to play with right now, actually!
Nevermind, my tv has been commandeered by my parents. But for the rest of the week at the same time I'll be free. It's probably for the best anyway genesis top 8 is starting soon.

Last edited:

Reaper Talk

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tricky32
3DS FC
0946-2336-1376
Hello all.
I am on a journey for greatness, but I can't do it alone. Willing to play with anyone to learn more.
Name:Brett
WII U NNID: Tricky32
Free time to play: Mostly nights and weekends
Mains: Mario/Yoshi

BrightTempest

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrightTempest
3DS FC
0404-9255-2974
Sorry for my inability to set up a good time to play with anyone so far. My weekend was busier than 2015 was for me. I'll be free from 3:00-6:00 EST tomorrow. Any takers?

me quazzy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9401-0113
Name: Ruuuuunold
Wii U NNID: memelordquazzy
Skype: Nathan Simmons (mequazzy) However Skype can find me.
Free Time: (Weekdays: 7:00pm-10:30pm) (Weekends: Just about anytime) my schedule varies a lot because of school and sports.
Mains::4shulk: :4falcon: :4dk: :4jigglypuff:
Secondaries: (It would be easier to name characters I don't play) :4luigi: :4ganondorf: :4littlemac: :4bowser: :4zelda: :4villagerf: :4zss:
I would like to have someone I could work with more than just one time. We could train Tourney style or regular FG style.

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
3DS display name - tac
3DS friend code - 3239 - 5360 - 8490
I am available usually every day, but typically from 4:00 pm and onward (Pacific Time)

Mains - :4sheik:, :4palutena:
Secondaries - :4mario:, :4duckhunt:, :4peach:

And yes, I only play the 3DS version... sorry about that. Hopefully that doesn't restrain us from playing together, though! You can contact me through a private conversation on Smashboards, and I'll usually reply promptly if I am on.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for my inability to set up a good time to play with anyone so far. My weekend was busier than 2015 was for me. I'll be free from 3:00-6:00 EST tomorrow. Any takers?
3DS display name - tac
3DS friend code - 3239 - 5360 - 8490
I am available usually every day, but typically from 4:00 pm and onward (Pacific Time)

Mains - :4sheik:, :4palutena:
Secondaries - :4mario:, :4duckhunt:, :4peach:

And yes, I only play the 3DS version... sorry about that. Hopefully that doesn't restrain us from playing together, though! You can contact me through a private conversation on Smashboards, and I'll usually reply promptly if I am on.

I'll most likely be able to play you both at some point tomorrow.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There's not much point in cluttering this specific board with so many different matchmaking threads. Please use any of the specific sticky'd threads (for 3DS / for Wii U) if you're looking for anyone to frequently spar with or looking for a compiled list of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom