• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Tournament this Summer? S.L.o.T.H (Indiana)

SmashLeagueOTH

Smash Cadet
Hey fellow Smashers,

I'd like to introduce you to the Smash League of Terre Haute or S.L.o.T.H. Terre Haute is located in central Indiana, on the Indiana/Illinois border. This coming summer we will be holding Brawl tournaments, right now we are trying to get our name out there. So if you live anywhere close to Indianapolis, Chicago, Bloomington, or Terre Haute and you love to play Brawl you should look us up. Even if you don't live near, you may be interested in a road trip. More information will be posted when we get closer to summer time. Remember! the more people we have in the tournament the larger the pay out can be!

Here's a link to the group on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=64828615732&ref=ts

If you don't have Facebook you can contact me at my email addresss bertolib@uindy.edu

Thanks!

Ben B (Smada) :)

Top Bottom