• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Sonic main mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Prize

Smash Rookie
NNID
FasciNate87
Hello, Sir Prize here. Recently started actively trying to become better at Sm4sh. I main Sonic and I would like to get better but it would seem that I'm stuck. Watching videos and reading guides helps a little but I'm thinking I need some hands on guidance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Zeta~

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sycho-Ashura777
3DS FC
5026-4570-3155
All you need is the spinjutsu. Real sonic mains haves mastered this secret level of skill. You outta hope you run into the best Sonic players.

Sir Prize

Smash Rookie
NNID
FasciNate87
I only seem to be "fortunate" enough to run into the Sonic players that roll from one end of the stage to the other and dash attack all the time....unless they're too busy spin dashing repeatedly for no reason. I want to be more than a 'For Glory Sonic'. I wanna be a Super Sonic!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If you're looking for specific advice, please take it to one of two places.

1. The Player Finder will help you meet other Sonics to play against and learn from.

2. The Video Archive is a place where you can post your matches, replays, etc. so other users can offer crtique and analysis.

I hope this helps you find the mentoring you're looking for.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom