• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Smash 3DS Mentor/Tutor (Preferably a Fox Main)

ahnduhross

Smash Rookie
I just got Smash for 3DS and I want to get really good at it. But as of right now, I am absolutely garbage. I'm so bad, I've been getting absolutely destroyed by CPUs. I feel like I'm just mashing buttons and hoping for the best. I want to start playing For Glory online, but I don't want to go in there and just get obliterated. I want someone to help me 1 on 1, get better at Smash progressively throughout the lesson time-span. Please message me, if you would be willing to help.

Last edited:

Eisal

Smash Apprentice
If you haven't already, look at videos that explain different things like pivoting, or foxtrot and such. Try those stuff out in training mode later and get an overall feel for the control.

I'm not great myself, but I know that it's good to start there, to know what you have to work with and use. It's more than just knowing about combos and do them, you have to get there and knowing if you can jump in or if your enemy's DI is working against it.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Now you are asking to be spoon fed but I do not think that you need that because you have many resources available to get good already. There are a lot of guide's available, online makes it easy to get good practice, and many questions can easily be answered by using Google or asking on Smashboards.

So use those resources if you want to get good. Also do not be afraid to lose since losing is part of getting good. Champions are forged in fire so you might need to get rekt until you get good.

BTW drop Fox and pick up R.O.B. as main since R.O.B. is much cooler.

Top Bottom