• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a scene in Guanajuato

CatsMeatsMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
CatsMeat
hullo,
i've spent a little time searching for a scene around me, found a couple good players nearby, but rarely ever tournaments that are done RIGHT, not to mention online play is limited around here. I live in San Miguel de Allende, and... my spanish sucks. working on it. slowly.

Hit me up and make me feel bad about not checking behind the language barriers.
Cheers :]

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I know a couple players from Guanajuato and they also complain about their tournaments' organization. There the best you can do is either hope for the best, or gather players and try to do your own events.
Also there is this: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/wiki/facebook but the closest town from San Miguel is Celaya.

Optionally, I'm from San Luis Potosi, which is about 2 hours driving and I'll be hosting a tournament next sunday :awesome:
:196:

CatsMeatsMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
CatsMeat
I know a couple players from Guanajuato and they also complain about their tournaments' organization. There the best you can do is either hope for the best, or gather players and try to do your own events.
Also there is this: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/wiki/facebook but the closest town from San Miguel is Celaya.

Optionally, I'm from San Luis Potosi, which is about 2 hours driving and I'll be hosting a tournament next sunday :awesome:
Where & what game? i might show up :]

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Smash 4, at the Center of SLP. If you want to come, PM me. ;)

Top Bottom