• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a doublers partner (Pref East Coast)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
First, I think this is the right place to post this, but if not I'm sorry mods. Feel free to move/lock it if this isn't the right place.

As the topic says, I'm looking for a doublers partner to play with online. Brawl's 1v1 system is (in my opinion) to slow, flawed, and kind of glitchy. It just doesn't interest me. I feel the real metagame for Brawl lies in the 2v2 system. So, I'd like to get involved in some 2v2s with someone. I guess I also need to know a good matchmaking site, if you have any.

Anyway, I feel my greatest Brawl strength is my flexibility. I enjoy playing with a lot of characters, so I can easily accommodate a lot of other characters. Unfortunately, that means I'm not incredible with any 1 character, just above average with a lot of them.

If I had to decide my best 5 I think it would go something like this:

1. DK
2. Ganondorf
3. Wolf
4. Wario
5. Shiek
Honoarble Mention: Capt. Falcon

I have to raid in place of my roommate tonight in WoW. (Hey I get a free meal out of it :laugh:) So I don't think I can get much or any practice tonight because I need to be on around 9:30 EST, but feel free to send me an email at:

iwishiwerelink@yahoo.com

or AIM me at iwishiwerelink

(I feel like I made a biography for a site like match.com:chuckle:)

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
First, I think this is the right place to post this, but if not I'm sorry mods. Feel free to move/lock it if this isn't the right place.

As the topic says, I'm looking for a doublers partner to play with online. Brawl's 1v1 system is (in my opinion) to slow, flawed, and kind of glitchy. It just doesn't interest me. I feel the real metagame for Brawl lies in the 2v2 system. So, I'd like to get involved in some 2v2s with someone. I guess I also need to know a good matchmaking site, if you have any.

Anyway, I feel my greatest Brawl strength is my flexibility. I enjoy playing with a lot of characters, so I can easily accommodate a lot of other characters. Unfortunately, that means I'm not incredible with any 1 character, just above average with a lot of them.

If I had to decide my best 5 I think it would go something like this:

1. DK
2. Ganondorf
3. Wolf
4. Wario
5. Shiek
Honoarble Mention: Capt. Falcon

I have to raid in place of my roommate tonight in WoW. (Hey I get a free meal out of it :laugh:) So I don't think I can get much or any practice tonight because I need to be on around 9:30 EST, but feel free to send me an email at:

iwishiwerelink@yahoo.com

or AIM me at iwishiwerelink

(I feel like I made a biography for a site like match.com:chuckle:)
Cool,I might be able to help you,Iam a Mario main only.I can play various but 99% of the time Iam tha M man. :laugh: Maybe we can fight a few matches too before 9? I live in N.Y btw and I gotta watch/laugh at those NBA Finals in about 1 hour and a half from now :laugh:

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I'll add you to my Friends List and hopefully we can play a few. 1v1s or do you want to face the computers? I'm putting FF on if we fight the computer.

Top Bottom