• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a D3 training partner

DanDashly

Smash Rookie
Hi there. Not sure if the general discussion is the best place to post this but I am ignorant and refuse to learn things. So that aside I am trying to up my King Dedede game which is above average at best. So I am trolling for booty er I mean a training partner that can give me some pointers with D3 that preferably can use some different characters so I can up my MU knowledge. If you feel like helping a brother out add me NNID: DanDashly. I like long walks on the beach and sunsets.

Wolfspectre

ProSpectator
I would like to think my D3 is good and I use a few others. I can't guarantee anything but I can at least take a shot if you'll have me.

Last edited:

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I'd love to get more practice against him as well as with, if you'd like to add mmikleson

I also play as

wario, villager, wft, can play as jigglypuff, and maybe some others but i wouldn't be great. oh yea I love pacman too. I'm ok with him but some more advanced tactics can be hard to incorporate. So I wouldn't mind practicing with you as them. What general time of day (and time zone) are you available as?

One thing I'd like to learn with dedede is how to bait gordo reflects so I can launch them back again. Seems like a really good thing to learn. Am I wrong?

double edit... lol... do you have any match videos uploaded already i can watch of you as dedede?

Last edited:
Top Bottom