• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a chart/percentages or I looking to compile one.

Rainbow TroUt

Smash Cadet
I'm just looking for the lowest possible % for every character that all of dedede's smash attacks will finish them (charged and uncharged). I checked around and didn't see if it I'm missing it sorry for the extra post. If there is not one I'd be interested in compiling the data

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I'd be down for helping out. I do this sometimes for fun when I'm bored. I should really write this stuff down. >_<

So like, just set up the computer in the middle of the stage then smash away, then whatever percent they die at is the magic number?

Frey

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for helping out. I do this sometimes for fun when I'm bored. I should really write this stuff down. >_<

So like, just set up the computer in the middle of the stage then smash away, then whatever percent they die at is the magic number?
Nah I think testing on final destination, and doing about 9 tests per smash would do it. left edge right edge and middle, with sweet spot, normal hit, and ground damage(from the sides you know the stuff that launches them up.) Also add another one for each hit considering full charge or quick hit.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Hmmm...alright, I'll see if I can find a way to sort this out. Probably get a younger sibling to hit me, and I'll DI it.

solvalou

Smash Rookie
there are too many variables to make this work man.
weight
location on stage
size of stage (edge of screen->edge of map)
DI

try to perfect your d3 game before worrying about this stuff.

Top Bottom