• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for 1v1's and people to train with!

MikeyNation

Smash Rookie
NNID
MikeyNation
Whats up everyone, I'm looking for some people to play and improve my game with. I know there is already a training partner thread but i feel like this gets more results lol. Any skill level is fine, leave your NNID below and add me and I will be sure to add you back!

Name - Mike
NNID - MikeyNation
Mains: DK, Greninja, Wario

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Whats up everyone, I'm looking for some people to play and improve my game with. I know there is already a training partner thread but i feel like this gets more results lol. Any skill level is fine, leave your NNID below and add me and I will be sure to add you back!

Name - Mike
NNID - MikeyNation
Mains: DK, Greninja, Wario
Got a 3DS? Add my FC if you do and we can train/fight each other

I am a pro with Marth/Lucina

Captain Falcon/Fox

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Well, I'm afraid the 3DS version is the only one I have, so... that doesn't help things.
Though I'm sick of trying to battle people from here, since I live so far away from everybody, the matches I play degrade to lagfests...

Top Bottom