• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lookin for competition

Psichoah

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I missed all the tournies on saturday and now BRAWL is coming out in a week...Anybody running any smash fests or tournaments before brawl hits america?

I'm in the napa valley region.

Thanks guys.

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
Hey guys, I missed all the tournies on saturday and now BRAWL is coming out in a week...Anybody running any smash fests or tournaments before brawl hits america?

I'm in the napa valley region.

Thanks guys.
You comin' to GameCrazy on Release Saturday? You'll see me and my friend there in the tourney. Be warned, the guy's a tool and we have no clue what the ruleset will be. It may blow. ^^;

Psichoah

Smash Rookie
I know the guys a tool(more like a nazi geek ********)...My friend used to work over at gamecrazy.

I don't wanna let all my melee skills go to waste though...and I doubt theres gonna be much good competition....prolly gonna be 2 min time, 1 round or something with items and a buncha kids trying to get the game.

I've never played anyone competitive in napa, I assumed I was just gonna get a free copy of brawl this sat, hehe.

Nothing cool going on in the meantime, no?

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
I know the guys a tool(more like a nazi geek ********)...My friend used to work over at gamecrazy.

I don't wanna let all my melee skills go to waste though...and I doubt theres gonna be much good competition....prolly gonna be 2 min time, 1 round or something with items and a buncha kids trying to get the game.

I've never played anyone competitive in napa, I assumed I was just gonna get a free copy of brawl this sat, hehe.

Nothing cool going on in the meantime, no?

Not as of yet, no.

Off topic, that guy tried to push Wii Fit on us the other day, saying it'd be awesome to play Mario & Sonic At The Olympics with it. >_>

Psichoah

Smash Rookie
Tell him he needs to join the special olympics...I hate that guy, my friend tried to give a months notice to quit his job, and he just fired him.

But whatever..

If you know anyone that feels like smashing around here sometime, lemme know.

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
Tell him he needs to join the special olympics...I hate that guy, my friend tried to give a months notice to quit his job, and he just fired him.

But whatever..

If you know anyone that feels like smashing around here sometime, lemme know.

Be sure to bring Wii codes/emails/etc. for exchange. You never know who might be there we never knew existed. At the very least, there's always netplay. ^_^

Top Bottom