• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lookin' for a fight

Freakanoid

Smash Rookie
Hi all, been lurking for about a year or two without an account and lurking with one for a few months. Decided it was time to post here. Glad to be apart of this.

I'll be living on campus at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville this coming semester, was wondering if there's any kind of scene down there for Melee or even PM? Or perhaps one in St. Louis? Was checking out the regional forums but they look a little quiet for that area.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hi all, been lurking for about a year or two without an account and lurking with one for a few months. Decided it was time to post here. Glad to be apart of this.

I'll be living on campus at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville this coming semester, was wondering if there's any kind of scene down there for Melee or even PM? Or perhaps one in St. Louis? Was checking out the regional forums but they look a little quiet for that area.
Glad to have you apart of the community.

Hm, consider checking around on Facebook to see if there are any social groups for Smash Bros. in your area. I'm not too familiar with that area, but it never hurts to do a bit of searching as there's always bound to be a scene (I go to school at Georgia Southern University and there's practically nothing outside of campus, but we have developed a pretty active scene). If not, then I hope you can find at least a few players in the area to try and start something up. Best of luck to you!

Freakanoid

Smash Rookie
Thanks all for the warm welcomes, as well as regional information! Pleasantly surprised at the friendliness here.

Top Bottom