• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look for Orlando Friendlies

AnonymousCadenza

Smash Rookie
I'm not the best in the world, but I'm looking for some guys to get together with for friendlies or whatever so I can catch up a bit. Gimmie a buzz if you've got a crew I can get in on or just want to get together and do some 1v1 and school me a bit. Peace.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
I'm not the best in the world, but I'm looking for some guys to get together with for friendlies or whatever so I can catch up a bit. Gimmie a buzz if you've got a crew I can get in on or just want to get together and do some 1v1 and school me a bit. Peace.
I dunno how close you may live to UCF, but these guys might be worth talking to.

UCF Smash Gaming Club

And there is always Gigabits (they have tournies from time to time - they are all posted in this forum).

Top Bottom