• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long-Time Lurker, Longer-Time Smasher

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Hello there Happy People.

Not much to say... Got off my lazy ass and finally made an account so I can start interacting with people here. I've lurked these boards for years, so I'd like to think I know how this place rolls, but I'm looking forward to finally being a part of it!

I've been playing Smash since the N64 Days, but I only really got legitimately competitive about 2 years ago. I'd probably still pale in comparison to most tourney-goers, but I know my way around the block. I also enjoy casual Smash from time to time because believe it or not Smash can go both ways.

But yeah... I'll be around!

-DarkAura, AKA FWFUL, AKA Kyle

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo, DarkAura. Welcome to SmashBoards!

Yeah, I've been a lurker before joining as well. xD

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Most people have lurked before joining. It's all good. Nice to see you already went Premium too :)

With a name like DarkAura, it sounds like you should be a Ganondorf user :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Most people have lurked before joining. It's all good. Nice to see you already went Premium too :)

With a name like DarkAura, it sounds like you should be a Ganondorf user :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf:
Yeah, even if I somehow don't stick around, I'd still love to support this place. So I figured why not.

As for Ganon... Noooot quite. I do enjoy him from time to time in Project M, but he's ironically not my cup of Tea.

Now as for Ganon in Hyrule Warriors... Well we may have something to talk about there...:yeahboi:

Top Bottom