• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island (Suffolk County) December Meetup

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
I am happy with the friends I have in life, but none of them are into Smash as much as me. Smash is my favorite game series EVER, and I want friends that have that same passion.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty booked as far as November goes, but I don't really have any plans in December, so if you live on Long Island (preferably Suffolk County) and are looking for a "Smash friend," I'm your guy! If we get a big meet-up going, that would be badass! Just a big Smash free for all!

If December doesn't work, we can plan something for 2023. If that doesn't work, my brother said I can share his friend code:
SW-4815-8441-5606
It's a shared account, but he pays for it, so I run everything by him.

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
ONE MORE THING, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT

I forgot to say that my brother, as he put it, doesn't "want people thinking we're the same person," so here's a list of names I go by:
Kevin (my real name)
Terry (my favorite character and SB avatar)
Las Vegas (college nickname)
Palkia (my Discord avatar)

Top Bottom