• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL-tastic follow up!

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
D3 is full of surprises! Today, I just got dthrow, to the Jet Hammer shuffle glitch! Just seeing it connect was absolutely hilarious! I'm still laughing as I type! I didn't kill with it because I was too busy laughing. I just missed the greatest edgeguard+replay opportunity of my life! Omg lol! Okay, my chest is hurting now. *clicks submit before my face gets stuck in a perpetual grin*

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
What's the glitch thing? Could I have a link to a video of it? Sounds interesting :)

Tyser

Smash Champion
Shuffle glitch is old, Wolf. Anyways, it sounds epic what you did except how did you get hit by a Dthrow+ShuffleG when the Hammer has to be fully charged in order to Shuffle? Unless youre actually talkin about those little tiny trots he does while in Jet Hammer formation.

Pwnguin2015

Smash Rookie
It doesn't have to be fully charged to Shuffle. You can shuffle just as fast as a Fully charged hammer with a still charging hammer.

IT's really useful being able to Shuffle across the stage at any point. I killed an Aura Sphere Camping Lucario with the Shuffle Glitch once. Greatest kill I've ever made.

He started charging, I Shuffled from the other side of the stage, he threw it, I jumped, landed, and pwn'd him with the hammer. ^_^

Never saw it coming.

Called me a cheater for it too. lol

CO18

Smash Hero
lol ive done this too actually, i have it recorded. I intentionally tried it and it worked.

Top Bottom