• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol scrub videos on me

Vts

Smash Champion
well i'm guessing these videos are really old but they are funny of how much of a scrub i am/was and possible still am.

warning what u are about to see will make u laugh or cry

<old videos> I do believe this is me first starting to play melee about a year ago videos just were never added should get some new ones soon much better also. Think these are from year ago at his Halloween party cus they look like it lol.
VTS(IC) vs Iori (mewtwo) R1
VTS(IC) vs Iori (mewtwo) R2
VTS(IC) vs Iori (mewtwo) R3
VTS (Falco) vs Iori (mewtwo) (croc ****)

The falco is for giggles.

wow I suck :D

I'll add more videos once people put them on youtube.

PB&J

Smash Hero
when i play iori with my icy's i use jabs and tilts alot especially f tilt..just use that and u will do better..keep it up..see u at to44

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah these videos of when i first started playing the game i learn fast got wding and l-canceling down in about 2 weeks and slowly went from there.

i got new matches recorded on ihavespaceballs computer might get him to up load them later.

i'm still a scrub but new videos might be better.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
what i suck at l cancel and i have tried with bowser all the time i get it 1 in 4 trys ,well at least the ICs don't need to L cancel all the time well i didn't know they had trourments at first

Vts

Smash Champion
lol i learned how to l-cancel and SHFFL about 1/4 the time before i learned how to wavedash .

first started playing peach so also learned float cancel really fast cus it was ******** easy like wobbling.

Top Bottom