• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Locking one Pokemon?

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Not sure if they've said or not yet, but is it possible to lock on to one Pokemon and not have them cycle through after a fall? Like if a certain match up favors Ivysaur over the other 2, is there a way I can keep him out and not have to flip through the other 2?

Stickmanlolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lolaldenlee
Switch FC
SW-1694-6309-5598
Nothing about that yet, and I don't see them adding it in, as it would go against the Pokemon Trainer's design philosophy.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Nothing about that yet, and I don't see them adding it in, as it would go against the Pokemon Trainer's design philosophy.
It would still be cool if they did it, simple to give people the option. They did adress that you can stick to one if you want to in the E3 direct.

Maybe simply have another option on the character select screen that says "SWITCH/SET". In other words, the same option actual Pokémon games give you.

Top Bottom