• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LOCKED BUT NOT DEAD!] Project M D.I.Y. (A Project M + BrawlEx Template)

Do you like the name "Project M D.I.Y."?

• Yes, keep it

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, change it

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerKidTy

Smash Cadet
WE HAVE OFFICIALLY MOVED TO
THE KITTY CORP - MEOW MIX FORUMS

FIND THE NEW THREAD HERE

Why did you move?
Because It was too hard to maintain two threads. Kitty Corp and Smashboards have two totally different thread formats, so it isn't as easy as simply copying and pasting the thread. I've been finding myself having less and less time to work on Project M D.I.Y., so it is hard for me to maintain two threads.

I understand that some of you don't have Kitty Corp accounts and may not want to make one, but it's just too hard for me to do.

Sorry for the change,
-Ty

Last edited:

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
I went to go download the standard hackless version, but there's an ad covering the Captcha, so you can't see what to enter. Maybe get rid of the Captcha entirely?

Last edited:

TheGamerKidTy

Smash Cadet
I went to go download the standard hackless version, but there's an ad covering the Captcha, so you can't see what to enter. Maybe get rid of the Captcha entirely?
Ya, there are these new weird ad Captchas where you have to click the ad to reveal the text. I know, its stupid. Trust me, if I could, I would turn off Captcha. If you really can't stand it then try using the other mirror.

(And for those who don't know, mirror 1 and mirror 2 are to download the same thing, just different website. I put 2 mirrors for each version just in case one of the websites goes down. So if mirror 1 doesn't work, just try mirror 2 or vice versa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom