• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

livestreaming!

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
hey guys, just posting to let people know that i will be livestreaming smash 4 in about an hour, while i dont have a capture card, the jank stream went well yesterday, so i will continue to do so until the wii u version drops next month. I plan to swap from melee to smash 4 at 2pm EDT (11am PDT)

i will be playing any viewers that wish to battle me so please feel free to stop by and challenge me!

the stream can be found at twitch.tv/hdtyvek

Last edited:

Sybronx

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1392-6718-2632
I was listening and your aspirations really resemble mine, I especially like the part where you're starting over and getting rid of a lot of old videos because recently I've gotten that same "out with the old in with the new," transcend yourself and break your limits kind of thinking, fresh start and all.

I really love smash. I live in California and I didn't even know the competitive scene even existed. :facepalm: But I've always played so seriously. So now that I've come in contact with the competitive scene I'm really motivated!

I can't play melee right now but I'm going to buy it so I can start again. I have a lot of friends who love playing smash but only a couple who's egos can handle the competition. Right now me and my friend Brian are practicing a ton on smash 4, online usually because he lives far away from me. We should definitely train against each other sometime, also I'm interested in hearing your opinions and seeing who you end up maining! I'll be following your twitch for sure.

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
great to hear someone else has a story like mine! I would love to train with you, sounds like it could really help us both in the long run! come to the live stream sometime and hangout, we can get to talking and such and go from there =D

Sybronx

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1392-6718-2632
so down bro, I have to take my nephew to work right now but when I get back if you're still streaming we should definitely match it up!

Top Bottom