• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream help?

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I'd like to view livestream, but it won't load because of the embedded facebook chat and facebook is blocked, and when I try to view it on a proxy it says the page cannot be viewed within a frame. After searching a bit I found out it's because of something called a framekiller, but the instructions to bypass it made no sense to me. I'm not familiar with computer lingo and techy things and it would be very helpful if someone could explain or link to me something written in a way that most people can understand.

Also, no Q&A thread? Most forums have one xD

spork985

Smash Rookie
A framekiller is just to prevent other people from embedding your site on theirs. You can get around it by disabling javascript, but most sites require javascript to function correctly. Also, if you're using a proxy, you will likely need it as well.

Top Bottom