• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Tips

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Ive realized that people i play with underastimate Link they say theyve never played a hard one and such
Ive been practising with Link because i know hes a great charachter but when i watch videos i cant really relate to what there doing
i know alot people are guna say "search other threads" but, what are some of Links basic techniques that every link should use properly and what are some of his harder techniques
Vids appreciated
thx alot :)

Swordplay

Smash Lord
There are also a few good matches of Izaw matches as link related to the youtube version of his combo video. You should check out Izaw....He's awesome and I envy his tech play

Zair --> DAC OWNS

Izaw really does come up with the greatest link ideas. Did i mention to check out his guide?

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Ive realized that people i play with underastimate Link they say theyve never played a hard one and such
Ive been practising with Link because i know hes a great charachter but when i watch videos i cant really relate to what there doing
i know alot people are guna say "search other threads" but, what are some of Links basic techniques that every link should use properly and what are some of his harder techniques
Vids appreciated
thx alot :)
READ THE GUIDES!

You ******, if you knew you'd get flamed, why on earth would you do it?

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Typical Aurashade......he reply's like an asswhole somtimes yet hes completly right...(I admire your honesty shade)

Link is a technical character. read the guides to pick up the techs and then use the ATs in combos

the zair -> DAC attack is a good example. Read the guides to learn to use them and put them together.

I honeslty wish shade would complete his guide but he hasn't :(

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Typical Aurashade......he reply's like an asswhole somtimes yet hes completly right...(I admire your honesty shade)

Link is a technical character. read the guides to pick up the techs and then use the ATs in combos

the zair -> DAC attack is a good example. Read the guides to learn to use them and put them together.

only 16 posts and this guy already understands how things work here, I wish a bunch of new members were like this. (I'm not being sarcastic, I actually mean this)

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Thats cause he is such a lazy ******************************************er, he claims he has a life, something I really doubt.

@ Aurashade: watching the European Championship in football? Fwahahahahahaaaa

Maybe should add that its soccer I mean.

Top Bottom