• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac is NOT OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Warning Received
Little b****es are crying about little Mac being 'over powered' I wanna f***ing slap some sense into them, THROW HIM OFF THE STAGE YOU STUPID APE, are these kids for real??? He's not an air fighter, throw him off, hit him once, and he's DONE, I swear, kids these days... EVEN TEENS THESE DAYS, EVEN GROWN MEN AND WOMEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! Learn the f***ing game before you start 'tweeting' about little Mac being op, watch, now sakurai might make him WEAKER and that's definitely not a good thing, I don't even main little Mac, but I love his games, and I don't want these b****es to ruin his image, I use samus and destroy 98% of the people on for glory, no matter who they pick!

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
The salt is strong with this one, though I get where you're coming from, I don't want to see Mac nerfed either.

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
The strategy of just throwing him off and gimping isn't really guaranteed especially against a decent Little Mac. But yeah I don't wanna see him get nerfed

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Could have written it in a more appropriate way, but I do agree that Little Mac isn't overpowered, it's just a result of him being a new character and people needing to learn the matchup. Part of it also comes from For Glory only allowing Final Destination, Little Mac is a lot less effective on Battlefield and Yoshi's Island for obvious reasons. I doubt he's the first on the nerfing list, there's a certain turtle that needs to be taken care of first, and first and foremost they really should focus on buffing the characters that need it.

Last edited:

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Could have written it in a more appropriate way, but I do agree that Little Mac isn't overpowered, it's just a result of him being a new character and people needing to learn the matchup. Part of it also comes from For Glory only allowing Final Destination, Little Mac is a lot less effective on Battlefield and Yoshi's Island for obvious reasons. I doubt he's the first on the nerfing list, there's a certain turtle that needs to be taken care of first, and first and foremost they really should focus on buffing the characters that need it.
Yeah, I don't see them nerfing Mac first of all, if at all. I feel like another big reason is the fact that as soon as you pick up on Mac you start to get a feel for him. He's fairly easy to control and he doesn't have to deal with an air game as far as his offensive presence goes. Focusing on the ground makes it a bit easier for a newer player to pick right up on his playstyle as opposed to other characters with an aerial game, so I feel like this surge in using him just brings forth more popularity of using him. Not just that fact, but also the fact that since he has different mechanics, a lot of players aren't sure how to deal with him, so those who are using Mac do really great at it. Doesn't deserve a nerf at all, at least in my eyes. As soon ash is playstyle gets figured out, he's definitely not bottom tier, but definitely not top tier, as I've noticed. As far as that turtle goes, there should probably without a doubt be a nerf there, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom