• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Help With BrawlEx?

DownsideC

Smash Cadet
NNID
Audiohades50
3DS FC
3797-8964-1796
So, I'm currently working on a hack pack using BrawlEx. I used to clone many characters back then. So I started my first clone in like, 1 year in a half. Shadow was my first clone, and he works perfectly fine. I added a CSP and everything in the CSS. Along with the name. But, when you select his characters, the name says "Random" Instead of Shadow. I went back trying to fix it, though I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Everything was correctly edited in BrawlBox. So, I played a match as well. And I knew that I added a End-Screen Portrait. But when I finish the match, It freezes in a black screen.

I'm looking and can't find anything that I did wrong. Any help? I can provide the steps that I did in BrawlBox.

Top Bottom