• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Good Mxed Annoyers?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Togekiss Paraflinch FTW!!!!!1!!!1

Most annoyers have high Speed or decent survivability and a status move. Like Hypnosis Crobat or Dusknoir with Will-o-wisp.

I love Tangrowth a.k.a. Mojo (it's japanese name is Mojonbo) Sleep Powder to put things to sleep, Knock Off to knock their items off, and Leech Seed to restore your health and take their's. High HP and Defense allow survivability.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

mood4food77

Smash Hero
blissey is annoying i hear
bronzong can be

pretty much any OU poke is annoying

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Milotic, when you switch into a thunder wave and then it becomes invincible.

Seriously, a sleep talking Milotic always has wonder scale activated, which makes it a pain to kill. A Milotic with hypnosis is also pretty annoying.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Aughh. I remember battling this one guy's Togekiss and its serene grace plus air slash kept makin' all my pokemon flinch and ultimately KOing my entire team. Also a sleep talking/resting milotic raises its defense along with healing it to full health making it difficult to KO.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
sandstorm/hail **** shedinja
Shedinja gets ***** by a lot of things:

Fire/Flying/Dark/Ghost/Rock attacks, non-Fighting or Normal attacks from a Mold Breaker Pokemon, poison, burn, Leech Seed, confusion damage, Sandstorm, Hail, Spikes/Stealth Rock, Nightmare, Darkrai's Bad Dreams, Life Orb recoil, Double-Edge recoil, Struggle, Struggle recoil, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Aftermath, Rough Skin, Future Sight/Doom Desire, Ghost-type Curse, and using Leech Life/Giga Drain on a Pokemon with Liquid Ooze.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom