• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's To The Future~

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
Sup guys!

So i was thinking of making a Skype group so we can all talk there and talk about MU's since its kind of hard to get better if there's not much MU talk in here lol. I don't know is all up to you guys if you think this is a good idea let me know and ill make a group on Skype.It will also be a place to chill i guess...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I like the idea. We used to use a chat site (what I was talking about in the Lounge) to set up matches and stuff.
I'm just not a Skype type of guy. Maybe you guys can do the Skype thing, but we could probably set up a chat place to resort to as well. That appeals more to me because then even randoms who just wanted to join in on the conversation/have matches/whatever could go there rather than having to go to Skype.

I dunno, just my thoughts. <.<
And I'm still up for hosting a new thread for friendlies and w/e.

Top Bottom