• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's glide toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I just found this out today while playing in school with some friends. It's probably already been discovered and dicussed about but I'll say anyway. Using Link's DAC while holding a bomb causes him to glide foward after throwing it.

I've experimented with it a bit and so far I've only got two 'combos' from it.

GTBomb>Fsmash (1st hit only) (Does 23%)
GTBomn>SHFair. (Does 29%)

Anyone else have some combos using this I should know about it?

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Stop....Right now...I request a Lock

Go to the question and answer thread or check the stickies before posting.....

There is a reason I have created a question and answer thread. I even covered it in the FAQ

What has needed to be said has been said.....

MattV1

Smash Apprentice
That's not even a glide toss, and last I checked, Link didn't even have an actual glide toss, you're just DACing with a bomb.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Ya duh....Link doesn't have a glide toss....If you knew this, why would your thread title say "Links Glide Toss"

I just found this out today while playing in school with some friends. It's probably already been discovered and dicussed about but I'll say anyway. Using Link's DAC while holding a bomb causes him to glide foward after throwing it.
You even used the word DAC yourself. Your contradicting yourself. Its called a bombslide. Do not create useless threads unless you are 100% sure.

Questions belong in the Official Link question and answer thread. A thread specifically created to stop threads like these from appearing. If you want to know about combo's you can combine with this technique that is where you ask them. We don't give answers to questions threads. We stopped that because of the mass amounts of spam. If you want an answer go to the Question and Answer thread.

I will not respond in this thread again because you have proven you don't know what you are talking about by contradicting yourself. Feel free to PM me.....I am going to let this thread die.

Posting below this Link means you are a looser.........

-------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom