• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Design in Hyrule Warriors is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Just look at him! That is the best designed Link by far. The blue gloves and scarf really add color to the character. Also the left shoulder plate makes him asymmetrical which is neat because he is a lefty I believe.

I would love to see this model as an alt or something in Smash 4. The design is so good!

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
He looks too bishy for my tastes. Smash 4 Link looks wonderfully badass and I love him

To each their own, I guess

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I guess, but this time he actually looks like he is a girl.

Also, glad I'm not the only one bothered by his eyes...
His head looks a bit to wide to me. I would love it if the Model from Hyrule Warriors was it instead.

fill

20EggsEggs
he's got the add a scarf thing going on...sonic boom. i actually like it more now that they showed more pictures of it. i was sorta bummed we were getting a dynasty warriors mashup because i wanted regular zelda on the wii u but look forward to seeing more of it at E3

ive never played dynasty warriors so is this a good mashup for normal zelda fans?

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
he's got the add a scarf thing going on...sonic boom. i actually like it more now that they showed more pictures of it. i was sorta bummed we were getting a dynasty warriors mashup because i wanted regular zelda on the wii u but look forward to seeing more of it at E3

ive never played dynasty warriors so is this a good mashup for normal zelda fans?
I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game. However I played a One Piece game that was also made the the guys from Dynasty Warriors. It was pretty good, and it made you feel super powerful. I think it will fit nicely.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game. However I played a One Piece game that was also made the the guys from Dynasty Warriors. It was pretty good, and it made you feel super powerful. I think it will fit nicely.
Its definitely an acquired taste, its reppetitive sure, so i definitely think people should know that and what musou games are like before going into this one. I get the feeling many will assume otherwise and hate on the game after, like many do with other warriors games. Its a shame but i can already see it happening

I myself love the games, they are my guilty pleasure so its all gravy since its a mixture of my favorite series with my guilty pleasure.

---
Anyway i definitely agreee that this is one of the best link designs ever, i so wish sakurai could have gotten these designs and impa for smash bros instead of just forcing TP designs on us for another decade.

And i dont see how any one could say he looks more girly then other links, the guy looks more bad ass then ever

And even great in game as well, even without his classic colors and costume. Its a nice change to see him start out with a new look for the game, to eventually build into the legendary hero.

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
In the artwork he looks girly. In the actual photos he's looking really good.
For me personally, an androgynous Link is always better than a manly Link. Imagine a Link built like Captain Falcon. ...

Maybe that's not such a bad idea after all... *cough*

andimidna

Smash Master
Link, Impa, Shia, Wizro, and Valga and Nayru all look amazing.
And if it is an alt, I'll start playing as Link again, just as I used to, even though they're probably going to make him terrible again.
It would be worth it just for that scarf.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Second best design Link has ever had. The one below is the best to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom