• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link= totally screwed against shine spikes

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
I was playing against my buddies link main the other day, and i randomly decided to take out fox. so ummmm yea

LINK HAS NO CHANCE AGAINST SHINES SPIKES

even if u dont get him low he still wont recover if shine spiked on second jump, whether he uses grapple or not.

its pretty much horrible, i laughed really hard when my basic shine spikes were putting him just far out of reach to grab ledge.

this is playing multiple levels too, not just one.

counterpick level ideas- bridge of eldin
shadow moses island
mario cart.
etc

give me feedback, you link players dont be stubborn either cause this is totally true

Grachi

Smash Rookie
yea I'm not sure why this just a Link problem? I see this with a lot of characters...

HiIH

Smash Lord
Yeah, pretty much his recovery is what does it, I can think of tons of characters in brawl who AREN'T.

dr0go

Smash Apprentice
well shadow moses islan is not a counter pick because fox can get you trapped against a wall with infinite shine and he will always beat you in vertical ko

Top Bottom