• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Combo/Misc video - 300%

Nephiros

Smash Ace

I tried playing Link only, for a few days, and to record every match. It kinda inspired me to do this.

The very beginning is just a joke, refering to the Shine Pro video.

(Also, notice Link's shield and 6-pack in the intro. Yes, this will appear in Stupid Epiccc Things, but due to textures restrictions I can't make the skin color identical to the tunic color, and it also only works with the purple outfit. It still looks cool though, and it's the best I could do because the textures won't appear if I change the indexed colors)

Streaming

YouTube
Google Video (Better quality)

Download

Best quality, requires divx codecs
(Thanks Marth)

jayrico

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid...the bloomy effects kind of hurts the eye a little bit lol

Volrec

Smash Lord
Wins because I was in it.

Oh, and because uh neph wins and stuff

but its me, Mudkipz. ME, cmon..

but seriously, this video hit the 300 quality and everything like perfectly. great job neph

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Nice vid...the bloomy effects kind of hurts the eye a little bit lol
ya I was worrying I may have gone a bit too far with them, but I wanted to give the vid a 300-like feel to it so I didn't really have any choice =p

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
The filefront link isn't working.

Your 'link' on the other hand just pwns. har har

Edit: LOL wtf @ the end

jayrico

Smash Apprentice
ya I was worrying I may have gone a bit too far with them, but I wanted to give the vid a 300-like feel to it so I didn't really have any choice =p
Yeah you succeeded in giving it the 300 feel with the slow motions and everything. That movie had way too many slow motions.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
The filefront is working for me. Mh, odd. Which browser are you using?
lol it gives the message "Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set." but it actually still works. :/

Top Bottom