• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link BBR Matchup Chart Panel

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
BBR Link Matchup Chart Panel
Hey everyone, I’m Red Ryu and will be leading your character’s panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
Red Ryu

We are limited to five panelists for this project, and are looking for active and knowledgeable members of the character community to help fill our remaining openings. If you would like to join the panel for this character, please make a post demonstrating your interest in this thread, along with what would make you a desirable panelist. Keep in mind that debating skills are important for all panel members, and those with poor behavior will be ejected from the project if complaints arise.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll try out.

Although I haven't been to a big offline tourney in a few years I did go all Link for 3 regionals, 1 local and 2 wifis. As well as 2 AiB wifi ladders and several small live smash events. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xBLPpv95e8&list=PLDC7F8FD99C40C4DB&index=15&feature=plpp_video (live)
I wrote the only current guide for Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325062
I have made a point of playing vs really good people http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8889/bestplayed11912.jpg
and also play Zelda, Ganon, Bowser, PT, G&W, Wolf, MK so I have an understanding of how different characters work too.

There are a few big tourney active Links remaining; they deserve a spot more than me. But not many Links are active in tourneys and on the forums these days.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I guess I can give it a try for a panelist position.

I have been very active offline (as a host also) lately and feel I have a good 4 years of experience solo Link to help out now.

I'll try being more active around here as I have been very busy with life lately as well as offline stuff.

Beat11

Smash Apprentice
I would like to help out if I'm allowed to. I'm not known around here much but I'm one of the best Link mains in Memphis along with Cyner. I'm very knowledgable despite being a lurker. I've been inactive on the boards for a while due to the lack of discussion. I'd love some healthy debating around here. Please note that I'm very optimistic so I may get ahead of myself at times when it comes to Link. Placed 5th in a tourney 7 months ago with the best in my area in attendance so I consider myself to be decently good at this game. Been playing this game since 08 so I consider myself to be quite knowledgable at this game as well. I'd loved to be of assistance to this project if you need me to be.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Right now Scizor is probably a good candidate. He just isn't too active on these boards is his only problem.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I dunno if you guys'd need an old fogie like me, but I will assist with whatever i can.
14 tournament attendance
3-2 personal best
Always all Link
Knowledgeable of MK, Snake, Marth, Ike, Falco, Dedede, Fox, Bowser, Ganondorf, Diddy, and mirrior match-ups,
plays top ranked Texas PR members (a lot of bracket ****)
been part of metagame since '08, and never really gone inactive

just a few credentials if needed, but if there's no room for me on panels, I'd love to contribute regardless.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Congrats to all you guys! You're all skilled, knowledgeable Link mains who'll bring some good input to the MU discussions.

...I guess I'll count Ryu in there somewhere, because he is a b-roomer. :p

Lookin' forward to seeing who gets the last spot!

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Thanks, I'll do my best! Not sure who should get 5th spot either to be honest ,_. whoever gets it should be able to help I am sure ;)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Congrats to all you guys! You're all skilled, knowledgeable Link mains who'll bring some good input to the MU discussions.

...I guess I'll count Ryu in there somewhere, because he is a b-roomer. :p

Lookin' forward to seeing who gets the last spot!
Yeah I've been Solo Lucario for a long time now, since he has and still is my main dude.

Link will always be my second and first pick in Low tiers though. :cool:

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey guys I'm not known by many people except in sfl but I am the best link in Florida besides Ryo Guikido. I am pretty knowledgeable in the game and would love to help out in some matchups and set ups if possible. Also to be honest I am probably the most active link on allisbrawl but not so much for the forums but I will try to be on the forums a lot more often.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Last spot going to Huggles, he helped last time and knows how the set-up works. Sorry to anyone else.

If a spot opens up I'll contact you not the other way around.

Top Bottom