• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lifespan After Brawl

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Smahs ahs had one of the longest gaming runs in histroy, a good 7 years. however with brawl on the horizon, how long will it continue to last? we are seeing new players emerge daily and current ones improving. whats everyones prediction on the lifespan of melee after brawls release? if brawl sux *knock on wood*, then i'm sure it'll be llong. but if brawl owns *crosses fingers*, what then?

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
I would assume it depends on how much all the Foxes and Falcos want to play that slow.

:p

In any case, we can still play SSBM on the wii.

And I think this has been brought up before... You should try searching. :)

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I'll give it about 9 months, then most will have converted to brawl

pdk

Smash Lord
we've had this a million times; anyway i can name plenty of fighters (ones that had many sequels afterward no less) that had 7-year runs, ssbm's is hardly amazing and you can expect it to continue being played after brawl, even if comp gets reduced to sfa3-sized crowds

Top Bottom