• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level Up Saturday Smash Weeklies

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
I'm really new to this and I'm not a TO. I'll contact the TO later today and see if I can get his API key so I can upload the results using the proper procedure. If the topic is to get deleted, I was wondering if perhaps a mod could save the results or point me to the proper thread to post the link until I can remake the proper thread with the API key.

In the meantime, this is what we had. Level Up is in Augusta, GA. I am Rango, but we all used first names here, so it listed me as John. It was pretty much a Single-Elimination Bracket, with the loser's bracket participants going for 2nd place. I'm submitting this bracket now so we can get updates to the power rankings on the site.

http://challonge.com/levelupaug

Top Bottom